Product Details: –
- Variegated Schefflera Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 10-12 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Plastic Pot: 6 inches
About Variegated Schefflera plant: –
Variegated Schefflera is a lovely flowering plant native to Taiwan and Hainan. It looks like a smaller umbrella so it’s also known as the Umbrella plant. Schefflera comes into the best house plant and air purifier plant category. It is also grown as a landscape plant in slighter climates where frosts are not simple.
How to care Variegated Schefflera Plant: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs): –
Where can I buy a Variegated Schefflera Plant?
The Variegated Schefflera Plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
How much sun does a Schefflera plant need?
Schefflera plants flourish in areas with bright and indirect light. Protect your Schefflera from intense heat and full sun which can burn the foliage and cause the soil to dry out. . The foliage of your Variegated Schefflera leaves will turn yellow and drop due to insufficient light. A Schefflera plant that gets leggy or droopy might not be receiving sufficient light.
How to grow the Schefflera plant?
Light: Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
Watering: Water only when the soil feels dry to touch. Do not allow the soil to dry out completely.
Fertilizer: Feed the organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season to provide enough nutrients.