- Plant Name – Variegated Crassula
- Placement – Indoor
- Height – Upto 4 inches
- Ceramic pot Size – 4.5 inches
- Pot Color – White
About Variegated Crassula Plant: –
This beautiful Crassula plant has variegated solid oval-shaped, mounding, succulent foliage leaves with cheerful red tips when placed in good sunlight. It does well planted in containers. Very delicate to over-watering, so err on the side of under-watering this species.
How to care for Variegated Crassula: –
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.