Product Details: –
- Plant Names: Alocasia, Aglaonema Lipstick, Fiddle Leaf, Verigated Rubber, Chinese Evergreen Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 12 – 18 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 6 – 8 inches
About Plants: –
Variegated Rubber Plant – Rubber plants are grown as easy-care indoor plants, they also improve indoor air quality, according to studies conducted by NASA. Their large leaves can absorb airborne chemicals and break them down, interpretation them innocent. Rubber plants also remove bacteria and mold spores in the air.
Alocasia Plant – Alocasia is tropical a plant that is progressively becoming popular as indoor plants. They are classically grown as pot plants, but a better way is to grow the plants lastingly in the precise situations of a greenhouse. They do not do well in the dark and need good light if inside the house.
Fiddle Leaf Plant – Fiddle leaf figs come from the tropical jungles of West Africa and can reach at least 40 feet in height. Fiddle like leaves and delicate veins made this plant its unique name. The plant is known for its beautiful outline. However, it also has a strong standing in the wild for somewhat different reasons.
Chinese Evergreen Aglaonema – Chinese Evergreen Aglaonemais the most common and most famous house plant. They are robust, strong, and maintenance-free house plants valued for green foliage.
Aglaonema Plant – Aglaonema needs high humidity, some growers consider aglaonema to be a greenhouse plant. It will do best in the warm, humid, and bright atmosphere of a greenhouse, but it can be successfully grown indoors by coming as close as possible to these conditions. The aglaonema is an extremely attractive & one of the most used internal landscape plant. It is easiest of all indoor plants to grow, with several motivating diversities. The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.