- Ti Plant – Cordyline Fruticosa
- Common Name: Hawaiian ti plant
- Placement: Full-partial sun
- Plant Size: 12-15
- Pot Size: 5 inches
Ti plant also commonly known as a miracle plant, tree of kings, and Hawaiian good luck plant, it makes sense that Hawaiian Ti plants have become such popular accent plants for the home. Ti plant is a bold houseplant with flashily colored leaves. It’s a perfect choice for adding a dash of style and drama to any well-lit room in your home. Most ti plant varieties have purple foliage variegated with streaks of hot pink, cream, white, or other shades of purple.
The vivid, pinkish-red leaves of Cordyline fruticosa give a unique look to your home or garden. Though Ti plant flourishes in high humidity, overwatering can encourage leaf diseases and roots to rot. However, shedding old leaves is a natural process as the plant become old.
How to Care Ti Plant:-
- Place it where it can receive bright indirect light. Direct sunlight can dry the leaves and possibly burn them.
- Water the plant thoroughly once the topsoil becomes slightly dry. Reduce watering during the winter season.
- Make sure to use well-drained soil and pot with a proper drainage hole.
- Feed the plant with a diluted fertilizer every 2 weeks during the growing (spring-fall) season.