- Set of 3 GoodLuck Plants
- Plants Placement: Indoors
- Plants Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plants
- Lucky Bamboo Size: 5 inches approx
- Money Plant Size: 5 inches approx
- Jade Plant Size: Upto 6 inches approx
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Plastic Pots Size: 3.1 inches each
About Good Luck Plants:-
Lucky Bamboo – Lucky Bamboo is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity, and positive vibes. Lucky bamboo symbolizes happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion. These plants are extremely easy to take care of and require very little maintenance. You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
Money Plant – One of the well-known florae you can spot in homes is the money plant. Money plants are set aside in households as they are believed to bring good prosperity to the home. They are also a low-maintenance plant and can flourish for a really long old-fashioned linked to the other green plants. Not just money plants look good but they also blowout positivity at your place.
Jade Plant – Jade plant originates from South Africa and can live for a very long time. It is also known as the lucky plant, money plant, or friendship tree. Jade plants are succulent indoor plants that are easy to grow in the home. Jade is a long-lived plant. This is also well- known for its low maintenance. The best place to place the Jade plant is in the bedrooms.
Plants Care Instructions:-
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Jade plant need 4 -5 hours of direct sunlight every day.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in the current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
How to Care Lucky Bamboo Plant:-
- keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Place the plant where it can get Indirect light at moderate levels.
- Add fresh and clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- Change the water every 7 to 10 days keep your lucky bamboo in good condition.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I buy a lucky bamboo plant?
You can buy lucky bamboo from the nearby nursery, it is also available online you can place your order with us.
Why does lucky bamboo leaves turning yellow?
Reasons behind bamboo plant turning yellow:-
- Too much fertilizer
- An excessive amount of fluoride and chlorine in the water
- Too much sunlight can harm lucky bamboo.
How long does lucky bamboo live?
Lucky Bamboo grown in water can live almost one to two years, to increase the lifespan of bamboo you have to transfer it in the soil.