Product Details: –
- Plant Name: Set of Calatheas
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Height of Plant: 6-8 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 4 inches
About Plants: –
Calathea Dottie – Calathea Roseopicta “Dottie” is the perfect plant for exclusive indoor plant-lovers. This plant has dark, green-purple leaves with an outstanding light-purple leaf sketch. This illustration looks a lot like a feather, which gives the Calathea Roseopicta “Dottie” an extra beautiful appearance. Another special feature is the fact that the Calathea tends to move a lot. In the morning its leaves spread open to catch the light, and in the evening, they close up again. Calathea Roseopicta ‘Dottie’ is an additional of these plants whose petals move go up and down dependent on the light and the time of day. Leaves will go up at night, and down during the day.
Calathea Rosepicta – The Roseopicta Calathea belongs to the species Marantaceae or the prayer-plant family. It is native to northwest Brazil. Calathea is named as Roseopicta because of the pink-colored stripes found along the middle part of the plant.
Calathea Medallion – Calathea Medallion is a prevalent indoor plant that is easy to care for. The beauty of this type of Calathea is its large oval green leaves with purple bottoms. The colorful foliage of the Medallion Calathea plant can help to improve up any room, office, or other indoor location. Although Calathea is repeated tropical evergreen plants, they thrive indoors with minimal care.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- These Plants require bright indirect light to maintain the beautiful colors in the leaves.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight, it can burn the leaves.
- These plants prefer highly organic and well-drained soil.
- Only use a pot with proper drainage holes.
- Water the plant twice a week.
- Fertilize every two weeks from spring until the early autumn with organic food diluted to half the recommended strength