- Plant Name – Sagargota Plant
- Placement – Outdoor/Partly Shade
- Height – Upto 10 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 5 inches
About Sagargota Plant
Sagargota is pan-tropical plant. It is commonly found in seaside areas of tropical Africa. It can be found blooming and fruiting throughout the year. Seeds of sagargota plant can float and retain their potentiality in water for extended periods. This explains its presence in coastal areas throughout the equatorial.
Benefits having Sagargota Plant at home
- The bark and roots of plant can be used to cure fever, headache and chest pain and as an anthelminthic.
- The plant is used as a medicine and as a tonic in the treatment of jaundice, diarrhoea and skin rashes.
How to care Sagargota Plant
- Plant sagargota plant in a full sun area or under partly shade.
- It prefers well drained soil.
- Sagargota are resistant to temperature till 45 degree Fahrenheit.
- Provide your plant with sufficient irrigation when you plant it, and keep it up until the roots are well established.
- Fertilize the plant in spring and you can use any organic fertilizers.