Product details: –
- Milt Sansevieria, Snake Plant
- Placement- Indoors
- Plant Type – Air purifying
- Height of Plant – Upto 8 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 3.5 inches
About Milt Sansevieria Plant: –
The Sansevieria Silver Plant plant is also commonly known as snake plant. It is one of the most commonly grown house plant in the world.The Snake plant cleanses the air by engrossing toxins and creating pure oxygen whereas most of the other plants produce carbon dioxide at night but the Sansevieria continues to produce oxygen.
Research, claims that house air pollution can be as harmful as outdoor air pollution.An study published in Harvard University Extension that the snake plant is one of the most oxygen creating indoor plants.Apart from being one of the best air-purifying houseplants, it also looks so attractive and exclusive. The famous NASA research of 1989 on house plants verified that plants with more foliage surface area leafier and bigger plants do better air purgative, and the snake plant is one of them.
How to Care Milt Sansevieria Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plant require bright indirect light or bright artificial light for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water thoroughly until some water trickles from bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let soil dry out before watering again.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Use organic fertilizers during growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.