- Plant Name: Ladyfinger Cactus
- Common Names: Gold Lace Cactus, Golden Star Cactus
- Placement: Indoor/ Outdoor
- Height: Upto 5 inches
- Ceramic Pot Size: 3 inches
- Pot Color: White
About Mammillaria Elongata Cactus:-
Mammillaria Elongata is a highly mutable species, with tubular stems and many offsets forming groups. The cultivar Copper King has stalks that are thickly covered with lively copper backs. Light yellow star-shaped flowers in rings appear in late winter. Mammillaria species like most cacti they’re dearth tolerant and need very little care and attention to grow well. Plenty of sunshine will keep this cactus more than happy. Provide bright, even light to encourage tight growth and flowering. Some shade during a hot summer’s day can be helpful to prevent sunburn
How to care for Mammillaria Elongata Cactus:-
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.