Product Details: –
- Golden Money Plant with Lord Buddha Pot
- Plant Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foilage & Air Purifying
- Height of Plant: upto 7 inches
- Pot Type: Ceramic
- Pot Shaped: Buddha Head
- Ceramic Pot: 5 inches
About Golden Money Plant: –
Golden money plant is a tropical rambling plant, in the Araceae, located in Northern Australia and Southeast Asia into Japan, Bangladesh, India & Pakistan. Money plant is also known as Devil’s vine & pothos. Money plant has the emerald green heart-shaped leaves. Also, as the money plant is air-purifying, bringing this allows you and your family to breathe in a clean atmosphere. It is very easy to grow and stays green when kept in the dark.
Money plant is observed as a symbol of fortune, wealth and prosperity. It spread positiveness, happiness and brings wealth in the life of people.
How to Care Money Plant: –
- These Plants Prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plants require a pot with proper drainage holes.
- These plants require bright indirect sunlight or artificial light for proper and growth.
- Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts of the plant.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- You can apply organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
How much sunlight does a golden money plant need?
Money plant prefers bright, not direct light, although it can also tolerate low-light conditions. So put your plant near windows where they can receive proper light.
Where can I buy a Money plant?
The money plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
How to propagate the golden money plant?
Money plant is easy to propagate from stem cuttings. Cut off a piece of the healthy stem of height 20-3ocms and pot it up separately in well-drained soil or put it in a glass or jar of water. Keep the pot or jar near a window where it can get indirect bright light.
Do money plants need sunlight?
Money Plants don’t need much light. In fact, your plant will flourish in bright, indirect sunlight. Direct sunlight can cause the leaves to burn, so place them away from the window.
How to Grow Money Plant?
Soil: These Plants Prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter. Use pot with proper drainage holes.
Light: Money plant prefers bright indirect sunlight or artificial light for proper growth.
Watering: Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot and, reduce watering during rainy and winter season.