Product Details: –
- Gold Dust Plant
- Plants Placement – Indoor
- Plant Type – Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Height: Upto 18 inches
- Pot Type – Plastic
- Pot Size – 6 inches
About Gold Dust Plant: –
Gold-dust plant is grown for its berries as well as its leaves. Female plants harvest cheerful red berries in fall when a male pollinator is nearby. It is a gorgeous plant. It has silky green leaves and white and yellow spots over the leaf external. One can simply see from this photo why it has the common name Dracaena Gold Dust.
Dracaena species plants contain saponins which may cause salivating, vomiting, faintness, incoordination and opened pupils cats when ingested.
Gold Dust Care Instructions: –
- Place your plant in a place that receives indirect bright light.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.