- Plant Name: Cryptanthus Succulent
- Placement: Indoor
- Plant Diameter: Upto 3 inches
- Ceramic Pot Size: 3 inches
- Pot Color: White Pot
About Cryptanthus Succulent:-
Cryptanthus bivittatus is one of the very commonly grown species of the genus Cryptanthus. It quickly forms bunches of small, upright growths with wavy black and pink leaves.
How to care for Cryptanthus Succulent:-
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.