Product Details: –
- Plant Name: Crown of Thorns Plant – Euphorbia milii
- Plant Placement: Full sun to partial shade
- Common Name: Christ Plant
- Plant Type: Cactus, Succulents, Shrubs
- Plant Height: Upto 6 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions: 5 inches
- Note: The image is for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Euphorbia Milii, also known as Crown of Thorns, is a broad-leaf evergreen succulent shrub, originates from Madagascar and can be found in other tropical regions throughout the world. Crown of Thorns plant is a flexible and adaptable houseplant.
When grown in ideal conditions, the flowers of the Euphorbia Milii will bloom throughout the year, but their blooming season is mainly throughout the spring and late into the summer.
How to Care Crown of Thorns Plant:-
- Place it where it can receive bright indirect light. Direct sunlight can dry the leaves and possibly burn them.
- Water the plant thoroughly once the topsoil becomes slightly dry. Reduce watering during the winter season.
- Make sure to use well-drained fertile soil and pot with a proper drainage hole.
- Feed the plant with a diluted fertilizer every 2 weeks during the growing (spring-Summer) season.
- Bring the plants indoors during the winter season.