Product Details: –
- Product Weight: 5KG
About Polestar: –
Vermicompost is the best quality 100% organic creation for gardening and organic farming. It is humic-acid rich manure ready by decomposition of biological waste by earthworms. It is used as a soil additive, conditioner, and fertilizer. Vermicompost functions to add humus and organic matter to the soil providing bioavailable nutrients to the plants, cumulative soil. Vermicompost helps with water permeation and holding while cushioning extreme acid or alkaline soil situations.
- Do not keep the pouch open for a long time.
- Strongly close the leftover powder in the same pack and store it in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek to take medical advice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is vermicompost?
Vermicompost is a type of Organic Fertilizer. It is made from composting organic waste by using various species of earthworms. The process of producing Vermicompost is called Vermicomposting.
How is vermicompost prepared?
Vermicompost is the product of the decomposition process using various species of earthworms. Food and other organic waste are decomposed by earthworms and the resultant is vermicompost.
How to use vermicompost for plants?
- You can add a handful of vermicompost over the top of the soil and then mix the upper one-inch pot soil after that add some water in the plant.
- If you are making a universal soil mixture you can add soil, vermicompost, and coco peat in a 1:1:1 ratio and use it to plant a new plant.
Is vermicompost good for all plants?
Yes, Vermicompost is an organic fertilizer so it is safe for plants. you can use it in your potted plant, flowers, and in-home garden vegetables.
Where to buy Vermicompost?
Buy Organic Vermicompost online from Vitri Greens.