Product Details: –
- Turtle Vine Plant – Callisia Repens
- Plant Placement: Indoor
- Common Name: Creeping Inchplant, Chain Plant, Little Jewel and Tiny Buttons
- Plant Type: Succulents
- Plant Height: Upto 4 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions: 4 inches
- Note: The image is for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
About Turtle Vine Plant – Callisia Repens:-
Callisia is a straggly, cascading, low-growing plant with a multitude of small green, fleshy leaves. Commonly known as Turtle Vine Roseling or Creeping Inchplant. There are over nineteen species of Callisia that are native to the South America.In late autumn, due to reduce in watering leaves become deep purple. It is well suited to growing as groundcover. In mild climate, it can be a garden ornamental or it is mostly grown as a houseplant. If you are looking for a creeper to grow, turtle vine is a great choice.
How To Care Turtle Vine Plant:-
- Place it where it can receive bright indirect light. Direct sunlight can dry the leaves and possibly burn them.
- Water the plant thoroughly once the topsoil becomes slightly dry.Keep the soil moist.
- Reduce watering during the winter season.
- Make sure to use well-drained fertile soil and pot with a proper drainage hole.
- Bring the plants indoors during the winter season.