Product Details: –
- Plant Name: Green Syngonium
- Plants Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plants
- Plants Placement: Indoors
- Plant Height: Upto 6 inches approx
- Red Plastic Pot Size: 3 inches
About Syngonium Plant: –
Syngonium plant is native to South America. It is an easy plant to care for and grow as long as it is placed in a bright light situation. Arrowhead is a perfect house plant and easy to grow. It can absorb toxins into their leaves from the environment, and the toxins go to the root area where they are changed into nutrients for the plant.
How to Care Syngonium Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It also requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- These plants require bright indirect sunlight for proper growth.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water your plant only when the soil feels dry to touch. Over-watering is not required in the plant.
- You can apply organic fertilizers (Mid Feb to May) to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
How much sunlight does a Syngonium plant need?
Syngonium plants prefer bright, not direct light, although it can also tolerate low-light conditions. So put your plant near windows where they can receive proper light.
Where can I buy a Syngonium Plants?
The Syngonium Plants are available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order online with us.
How often do you water Syngonium?
Syngonium plant needs to be watered regularly, two or three times a week during the Summer season. The potting soil should be slightly moist during the growing season. During Winter Season reduce the frequency of watering to once a week.
Why is my Syngonium turning yellow?
The most common reason for yellowing leaves among Syngonium plants is improper soil moisture–in particular, overwatering. Only water your Syngonium when the top few inches of the soil in the pot is dry out completely. Water your Syngonium plant when the leaves start to wilt slightly.
How to grow Syngonium Plant?
Soil: This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes. Use well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
Watering: Water the plant only when the topsoil feels dry to touch. Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
Light: These plants require bright indirect sunlight for proper growth.
Fertilizer: Feed liquid fertilizers regularly during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
How do you keep Syngonium bushy?
Pruning throughout summer will boost new growth and make the plant bushier. You can prune the plant three or twice a year.
How to Propagate Syngonium Plant?
- Take the cuttings of preferred length just below a node and make sure that stems are long enough so at least few nodes can go in the water.
- Make sure your pruners are clean before taking the cuttings and remove some bottom leaves from each stem.
- Place the cuttings in water. Make sure 2-3 nodes are covered by water.