Product Details: –
- Snakeskin Sansevieria
- Type of Plant – Air purifying Plant
- Plant Placement – Indoors
- Height of Plant – Upto 5 inches
- Pot Material – Ceramic
- Elephant Shaped Pot – 5 inches
About Plant: –
Snakeskin Sansevieria is a species of succulent plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa. It is a rare hybrid succulent with yellow leaves accented by green vertical stripes.This member of the Asparagaceae family is a low maintenance plant that only needs watering once or twice a month.
Sansevieria plant act as indoor air purifiers removing toxins from indoor environments. So, the ideal place to keep this indoor plant is the bedroom because this plant can convert all the carbon dioxide into oxygen at the night time. Order this houseplant with sharp pointed sword-like leaves to make your house look more attractive.
How to Care Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plant require bright indirect light or bright artificial light for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water thoroughly until some water trickles from bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let soil dry out before watering again.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Use organic fertilizers during growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.