- Plant Name – Shisham Plant
- Placement – Outdoor
- Height – Upto 10 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 5 inches
About Shisham Plant
Shisham tree is known by many names such as Sisu, Sheesham, Agaru, Tali, etc. It is native to Himalayan foothills in Northern India and is distributed in many countries. It has nut-brown heartwood which is very hard, heavy, strong and elastic.
Benefits having Shisham at home
The leaves are used for eye pain, swelling, painful urination, gynaecological disorders, etc. Used in oligospermia, male impotence and piles.
How to care Shisham Plant
- Plant Indian rosewood trees in a full sun area or under high shade.
- It can tolerate a vast range of soil types, from very dry to very wet.
- Provide your tree with sufficient irrigation when you plant it, and keep it up until the roots are well established.
- The wood of shisham is known to be fragile, so prune out branches with tight branch crotches to prevent them from breaking off down.
- Prune the tree into a well-formed, single leader tree.