Product Details: –
- Plant Names: Aglaonema Evergreen, Croton, Gold Dust, Schefflera Variegated, ZZ Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 12 – 18 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 6 – 8 inches
About Pack of Top 5 Foliage Plants: –
Croton Plant – Croton is an extremely diverse plant, that is widely grown as indoor plants. The Croton house plant has a standing for being elaborate, but in reality, if you know about gentle for a croton houseplant properly, it can make for a strong and hard-to-kill plant. Croton plants produce a cloudy sap from wrecked stalks that can cause contact dermatitis on humans.
Aglaonema Evergreen Plant – Aglaonema needs high humidity, some growers consider aglaonema to be a greenhouse plant. It will do best in the warm, humid, and bright atmosphere of a greenhouse, but it can be successfully grown indoors by coming as close as possible to these conditions. The aglaonema is an extremely attractive plant & one of the most used internal landscape plants. It is easiest of all indoor plants to grow, with several motivating diversities. The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
Gold Dust Plant – Gold dust plant is grown for its berries as well as its leaves. Female plants harvest cheerful red berries in fall when a male pollinator is nearby. Gold-dust is a gorgeous plant. It has silky green leaves and white and yellow spots over the leaf external. One can simply see from this photo why it has the common name Dracaena Gold Dust.
ZZ Plant – This indoor plant really polishes. ZZ is gorgeous, threatening and so easy to care. The ZZ plant does produce small flowers at the base of the plant when it’s grown in its own habitat or outdoors. The place where it produces just needs to be able to house its size in diameter, which can become over 2ft once it develops making a table extent a nice place to the exhibition the plant.
Schefflera Variegated Plant – Schefflera is a lovely flowering plant native to Taiwan and Hainan. It looks like a smaller umbrella so it’s also known as the Umbrella plant. Schefflera comes in the best house plant and air purifier plant category. It is also grown as a landscape plant in slighter climates where frosts are not simple.
Pack of Top 5 Foliage Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not allow the soil to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.