Product Details: –
- Areca Palm, Gold Dust, Green Schefflera Plant
- Plants Placement: – Indoor and Outdoor
- Plant Type:- Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height:- 12 – 18inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 6 – 8 inches
About Pack of 3 Indoor Plants: –
Gold Dust – Gold dust plant is grown for its berries as well as its leaves. Female plants harvest cheerful red berries in fall when a male pollinator is nearby. Gold-dust is a gorgeous plant. It has silky green leaves and white and yellow spots over the leaf external. One can simply see from this photo why it has the common name Dracaena Gold Dust.
Green Schefflera – It is a flowering plant native to Taiwan and Hainan. It is also known as the Umbrella tree. The Umbrella Plant is an outstanding indoor plant for office and house due to its great air-purifying qualities.
Areca Palm – Areca palm is also known as golden cane and yellow palm and butterfly palm native Madagascar and naturalized in Andaman Island, southern Florida, and Haiti. Areca palm is one of the most extensively used palms for bright interiors. As long as your ability to provide enough light and warm enough temperatures your palm will thrive wherever you decide to display it.
Pack of 3 Indoor Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plant in a place that receives indirect bright light.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.