Product Details: –
- Flower Bulbs: Oxalis Triangularis
- Quantity: 5 Bulbs
Oxalis Triangularis: –
The oxalis triangularis plant is an indoor flowering plant which is also known as the purple shamrock plant and it’s native to Brazil. The oxalis triangularis plant purple leaves and white flowers made it one of the most beautiful flower plants. The interesting fact about the oxalis plant is its photonastic response, which is its reaction to opening up its leaves during the day and closing at night. The oxalis plant leaves looks like a purple butterfly.
The oxalis triangularis plant grows indoor but it’s also possible to grow it outdoors in the correct conditions
Flowering: the oxalis triangularis bulbs bloom during spring and summer, which you can expect to last a fair few weeks.
How to grow Oxalis Triangularis from bulbs?
- Make your soil mixture or purchase well-drained soil and poke the bulbs into the soil.
- Use well-drained soil. These bulbs will not survive in soggy soil or standing water.
- Press bulbs 1 inch deep into the top of the soil and covers it with soil.
- Cover the trays or pot with something to keep the humidity in while the bulbs germinate.
- Once sprouted, remove the humidity dome and put the plant under grow lights.
- Water when necessary and raise grow light heights when necessary.
- Oxalis bulbs take 6-8 weeks to produce foliage and flowers.