Product Details: –
- Rubber Plant, Areca Palm, Money plant, Green Syngonium, Snake Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 6 – 18 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 6 – 8 inches
About Nasa Recommended 5 Air Purifier Plants: –
Rubber Plant: – Rubber plants are grown as easy-care indoor plants, they also improve indoor air quality, according to studies conducted by NASA. Their large leaves can absorb airborne chemicals and break them down, interpretation them innocent. Rubber plants also remove bacteria and mold spores in the air.
Snake plant – The snake plant is an ideal plant for indoor spaces because it is a superb air purifier. Studies, including those performed by NASA, have consistently shown the plant to remove toxins such as formaldehyde, xylene, toluene, and nitrogen oxides. The plant may releases moisture in the air and lessens airborne allergens.
Areca palm – Areca palm is also known as golden cane and yellow palm and butterfly palm native Madagascar and naturalized in Andaman Island, southern Florida and Haiti. Areca palm is one of the most extensively used palms for bright interiors. As long as your ability to provide enough light and warm enough temperatures your palm will thrive wherever you decide to display it.
Syngonium – Syngonium Butterfly is an easy indoor plant with rough small white and green arrow-shaped leaves. When grown as a house plant, take it outside frequently to give it a hose off, or mist often with a bunch bottle. Water regularly for extraordinary growth, and pollinate regularly, at least in spring. it needs a certain amount of maintenance and pruning that other plants normally don’t.
Money Plant – One of the well-known florae you can spot in homes is the money plant. Money plants are set aside in households as they are believed to bring good prosperity to the home. They are also a low-maintenance plant and can flourish for a really long old-fashioned linked to the other green plants. Not just money plants look good but they also blowout positivity at a place.
Nasa Recommended 5 Air Purifier Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not allow the soil to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.