Product Details: –
- Golden Money Plant
- Type of Plant – Foliage & Air Purifying
- Plant Placement – Indoors
- Height of Plant – Upto 5 inches
- Blue Plastic Pot – 3 inches
About Plant: –
Golden Money plant is also known as Devil’s vine & pothos. Money plant has the emerald green heart-shaped leaves. Also, as the money plant is air-purifying, bringing this allows you and your family to breathe in a clean atmosphere. It is very easy to grow and stays green when kept in the dark.
How To Care Golden Money Plant: –
- It prefers bright partial light only.
- Only use a pot with drainage holes.
- This plant requires well-drained soil.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged parts of the plant.
- You can apply organic fertilizers during the spring season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
Does a Money Plant need Sunlight?
Money plant prefers bright, not direct light, although it can also tolerate low-light conditions. So put your plant near windows where they can receive proper light.
Where can I buy a Golden Money plant?
The money plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
How to propagate the money plant?
Money plant is easy to propagate from stem cuttings. Cut off a piece of the healthy stem of height 20-3ocms and pot it up separately in well-drained soil or put it in a glass or jar of water. Keep the pot or jar near a window where it can get indirect bright light.
How to Take Care of Golden Money Plant?
Soil: These Plants Prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter. Use pot with proper drainage holes.
Light: Money plant prefers bright indirect sunlight or artificial light for proper growth.
Watering: Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot and, reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
Fertilizer: Fertilize during the growing(spring) season and avoid fertilizing during the winter months.