Product Details: –
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant
- Plant Placement – Indoor
- Type of Plant – Air purifier plant
- Plant Size – 18 inches
- Pot Type – Plastic
- Pot size – 8 inches
About Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant: –
Ficus lyrata, also known as the fiddle-leaf fig, is native to the rainforests of western and central Africa. It is a species of flowering plant in the mulberry and fig family Moraceae. Fiddle-leaf is a stunning plant with huge green leaves and can grow a couple of feet every year if given the proper care. It can climb up to 6 feet or more in your home.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- Fiddle leaf figs require nutrient-rich soil to sustain their large leaves.
- Use pots with proper drainage holes
- Fiddle leaf figs prefer lots of bright indirect light.
- Keep your fiddle leaf fig near a sun-facing window so it can take in lots of sunshine throughout the day.
- Let the top inch of your fiddle leaf fig tree’s soil to dry before Watering.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Use water with room temperature since cold water can put plants into shock.
- Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer in the spring and early monsoon season.