- Plant Name: Echeveria Elegans Rose
- Common Name: White Mexican Rose
- Placement: Outdoor, Semi shade
- Height: Upto 3 inches
- Ceramic Pot Diameter: 4 inches
About Echeveria Elegans Rose Succulent:-
Echeveria Elegans is a succulent plant that belongs to the family of the Crassulaceae. It is indigenous to Mexico. The rosettes can bear 50 to 60 thick glabrous leaves up to 3 inches (7.5 cm) in diameter. Full sun to filtered shade. Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not over water.
How to Care Echeveria Elegans Rose Succulent:-
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.