- Easter Cactus
- Placement: Indoor
- Height: Upto 4 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions: 4 inches
Easter cactus plant is so named because it blooms around the Easter holiday in the northern hemisphere. It is native to southeastern Brazil. Eastern cactus also are known as Hatiora gaertneri, is a cactus which grow on trees or rocks only. It grows into a shrub-like plant with a woody base and if it grows properly flowers will produce oblong red fruit-bearing seeds.
How to care Easter Cactus Plant:-
- It prefers bright partial light only.
- Should never be exposed to direct sunlight.
- This plant prefers well-drained and moist soil.
- Only use a pot with drainage holes.
- Water the plant when soil completely dried.
- Lightly fertilize once in a month during the summer season.
- keep it indoor in the months of winter.