Product Details: –
- Plant Name – Dracaena Compacta
- Plant Type – Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement – Indoors
- Plant Height – Upto 5 inches
- Square Shaped Pot – Ceramic
- Pot Height – 3.5 inches
About Plant: –
Dracaena Compacta is native to southeast Africa, It is also known as the Dracaena Janet Craig. This is one of the variety of Dracaena whose leaves are not variegated.
Dracaena are generally slow growing indoor plants. Compacta is one of the slowest growing of all common indoor Dracaena. It requires little maintenance, can be in partial shade and is therefore very suitable for offices.
How to Care Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plant require bright indirect light or bright artificial light for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let soil dry out before watering again.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Use organic fertilizers during growing season (once in spring and once in summer) to provide proper nutrients to the plant.