Product Details: –
- Calathea Roseopicta Rosy
- Plant Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foilage
- Height Of Plant: 6-10
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Dimensions: 4 inches
About Calathea Roseopicta Rosy Plant: –
The Calathea Roseopicta Rosy Plant belongs to the species Marantaceae or the prayer-plant family. It is native to northwest Brazil. Calathea is named as Roseopicta because of the pink-coloured stripes found along the middle part of the plant. The colourful foliage of the Calathea plant can help to improve up any room, office, or other indoor location. In the morning its leaves spread open to catch the light, and in the evening, they close up again.
How to Care Calathea Roseopicta Rosy Plant: –
- It prefers bright indirect light to maintain the beautiful colours in the leaves.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight, it can burn the leaves.
- This plant prefers highly organic and well-drained soil.
- Only use a pot with proper drainage holes.
- Water the plant twice a week.
- Feed organic Fertilizer every two weeks from spring until the early autumn.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How often should you water a Calathea?
This species prefers being in moist soil. Avoid using the hard water and use distilled water. Decrease watering during winter.
Where can Calathea Roseopicta Rosy Plant?
Calathea Roseopicta Rosy is available online you can buy this from Vitri Greens. Place your order with us
How to Propagate Calathea Plant?
- Divide the plant carefully from roots, ensure that each division has a few plants and roots intact.
- Replant each division in individual pots filled with potting mixture.
- Water the all plants thoroughly and allow them to drain.
- Let the soil to dry out before watering again.
How to grow Calathea Roseopicta Rosy Plant?
Light: Calathea enjoys bright light without direct sunlight. Place it somewhere it can get bright sunlight.
Watering: This species enjoys being in moist soil. Avoid using hard water and use distilled water. Decrease watering during winter.
Soil: Use peat based potting mix. 2 parts peat and 1 part perlite is one mixture that will work fine.
Fertilizer: It’s best to fertilize with a balanced, diluted solution every 2 weeks during growing Season.
Humidity: Misting the calatheas can helps, but you may want to place the plant on a tray with pebbles or use humidifier to increase humidity.