- Plant Name: Bunny Ear
- Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Cactus
- Height: Upto 6 inches
- Ceramic Pot Size: 4 inches
- Pot Color: Yellow
About Bunny Ear Cactus:-
The Bunny-Ears is a cactus that is native and endemic to central and northern Mexico. It is also known as ‘Angel’s Wings’ and ‘Polka-Dot Cactus’. Bunny ear cactus grows thick, segmented, succulent pads that are covered with glochids or short, coarse hairs. These glochids come off easily from the pads and can be easily gusted away by the wind. These pads grow in pairs, giving them the arrival of bunny ears. These plants are not as soft as they seem. Take care not to hole automatically with the backs that are easily removed from the pads of this plant.
How to care for Bunny Ear Cactus:-
- Place the plant in natural bright light or near the sun-facing window.
- Use pot with proper drainage holes
- Potting mix soil should be well-drained.
- Use cactus potting mix as soil.