Product Details: –
- Aloe Vera Plant
- Plant Placement: Indoor & Outdoor
- Type of Plant: Air Purifying
- Plant Height: 7 to 10 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Plant: –
Aloe vera is a member of succulent plant species. It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. The species is also used for decorative purposes and can be grown successfully as indoor Plant. Besides providing pretty decoration, it is the best air purifier plant for home and also its leaves contain a clear gel that’s a popular home remedy for skin and hair related problems.
Benefits of Aloe Vera at Home: –
Aloe vera is a medicinal plant that’s been used to treat various health conditions form ancient times. It’s usually safe to use aloe directly from the plant or you can buy it’s in gel form. Some benefits of aloe are mention below:
- Using fresh aloe on your face may clear up acne.
- Aloe is a natural antiseptic agent which helps to keep your wound clean and free of infection.
- Aloe has been an effective treatment for sunburns.
How to Care Aloe Vera Plant: –
- Place the plant in bright, indirect sunlight or in partial shade.
- It prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Use your finger to test dryness before watering.
- Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Use organic Fertilize once in a month with a balanced houseplant formula mixed at half strength.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
Where can I buy a purple shamrock plant?
The Aloe vera plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
How much sunlight does an aloe vera need?
Aloe vera plants need to be placed in indirect bright light with some direct sun in winter months.
Why are the tips of my aloe plant turning yellow?
Tips of aloe vera plants can turn yellow due to improper watering or too much direct sunlight.
How to Grow Aloe Vera Plant?
Light: Place the plant in bright, indirect sunlight or in partial shade.
Soil: It prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
Watering: Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot. Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
Feritilizer: Feed organic fertilizer once in a month with a balanced houseplant formula mixed at half strength.